I ordered a TL-1TB kit that came with this vibrato system. Looking at it, I'm already thinking of improvements.
I did some research, and there is a company that makes improved parts for the original bigsby, but they don't work on these copies. So, lets pick up on some of the improvements they made, and apply them to this one. Make it a little better over the next couple weeks.
First, the side-to-side play on the string mount bar needs to be addressed. It needs a 1mm washer right next to the vibrato arm, outside of the bearings (YES, THERES ACTUAL BEARINGS IN THERE!!! ). Remember to lube them.
Second: The bar that the strings pass under, to go to the bridge, wobbles in its plastic bushings. I'll fix that plastic! NO WOBBLY! Also, add string slots to the bar to maintain string spacing.
Third: The burrs man.......... This thing needs some TLC with a fine file and a scotch-brite wheel.
All other hardware and parts on said tremolo will be scrutinized, and dealt with accordingly. I'll do some fit and finish on this one, and document it here. It's going on my TL-1TB.
Also, I'm doing a GR-1SF that also has a bigsy style. I'll be applying these modifications to that one as well. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk