Okay, my building has taken a back seat ... because life. But that means I'm playing more. Both my buys and builds.

Its particularly fun when the handbrake goes out cos the JVM210 gets a room shaking run. However while she is home it's headphones on the VOX VT40X typically in AC30TB emulation mode... Same pedal board used on both amps... And that's okay... almost.

In my signal path there is a RAT, a TS9, a Big Muff and a Klon clone... And therein lye's my problem. The Klon driven by humbuckers into the VOX on a set of headphones sounds so ... I want to say cool yet it's also so evil, so growely, so spine tingling nasty. Through the JVM on Drive/Green (JCM800 mode) it's immersive. On some power chords while I played I got serious shivers up/down my spine. Though most HB equipped guitars will do the job I do have a partscaster Alder Strat with SD rails that is particularly killer on these pedal/amp combinations...

So my question is.... What combinations of OD gear do you guys/gals use on power chords to make your listeners stop stunned and say "Wow !!"