Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Collaboration idea

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion about Everyday Hero. I've been checking out their web site and maybe I'm not looking in the right place. It looks like I have to pay a few hundred bucks to start an account. I'm still searching their site to see if there is another channel set up for what we're doing.
    There was definitely no upfront costs and as far as I could see there were no charges along the way

Hi team, just registered and in the process of working with Andre to sort a custom ST-1 JR hardtail for my little guy. I’ve got access to people at Everyday Hero and Neto e-commerce if you’re looking at straight up sale. eBay is a good suggestion for an auction. We could go lean on this and throw up a basic “register your interest” website to see how much traction we could gain before we need to make those decisions.

JT

I haven't had any time to look into the auctions or selling side of things. I've been busy working in an evacuation centre down in Cooma and I thought I might be able to source some timber while I was there.
    I had a team of ADF personnel there for a couple of weeks and thought they might be able to help me get some timber but they were a medical team not working with the engineers. The RFS were too busy actually fighting the fires so I wasn't going to bug them. Plenty of evacuees came to the centre but I wasn't going to ask somebody whose house just burnt down if I could get some timber from them.
    On a good note though we had an old acoustic guitar donated by a lady from Red Cross for a young boy whose family lost everything. The guitar had a broken nut so I took it to the local music shop and asked them to fix it and I'd pay whatever. They just gave me a brand new Valencia and said "there you go all fixed". Gobsmacked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2