This may be of fairly narrow interest, but for those whose interest this meets, I think it's a good resource. They offer a fairly standard array of pickguards for most common Fender-type guitars, but its the custom Tele and Strat options that are really impressive.

TNT Custom guitars
https://tntcustomguitars.com/Build-Y...Guard_c548.htm

There are very few options that you might want that you can't get. I got a Strat pickguard with a truss rod cut, and Tele pickups. I got standard controls, but there were lots of options. They are also fast. It took less than a week to get the guard cut to my specifications. On top of that they are more economical than appears at first glance. Their base price for a Strat guard is $25...roughly what Warmoth charges. However, the shipping is free in the US, which has them beat and they have more options--at least for Strats and Teles. WD in Tampa FL (which is much closer to where I live) takes longer and costs a lot more both to cut and to ship.

Not sure about shipping outside the US, but the guy is very accessible, and answer's email quickly.