Thread: Any sign writers out there?

Any sign writers out there?

Seems like my EX -1 project is 2 steps forward and one back at the moment. I have not been completely happy with the first attempt at sealing the graphics on the top. I had printed the image on paper and sealed it ,but when the exopy was poured it still bled through and blurred the image. I am looking at either trying to print my image on either vinyl or possibly some sort of waterproof paper. It will need to be A2 size as well. Anyone out there know a good reliable printer or sign writer? I'm in Brisbane but i guess posting is possible. I've looked at skin your skunk site, but costs are getting up there a bit.

There is a thread on help with graphic design under the applying decals section of the building your pitbull guitar.

I think it was started by Sonic Mountain who may be a graphic designer. You might try there?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    Yeah I've been helping out, but my manufacturing location is in Darwin - I really just create files my end.

The local rep for my company in Brissie would be DeNeefe, but I don't personally know anyone at that branch. https://www.deneefe.com/digital-printing/

If you don't have any luck there maybe try Signarama for a quote? You should be able to just send them the file.

If its ridiculous I'll hit up my boss for a friendly - I am actually away for two weeks from Friday morning and madly trying to get all my work sorted before then (cause I've been wasting time with my guitars ) so may be a slight delay.
    Build 1 - Shoegazer MK1 JMA-1
    Build 2 - The Relliecaster TL-1
    Build 3 - The Black Cherry SG AG-1
    Build 4 - The Sonicaster TL-1ish
    Build 5 - The Steampunker Bass YB-4
    Build 6 - The Howling Gowing ST-1

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Cheer Phil, I'll see what they come back with. Enjoy the hols

The skin your skunk stuff is a little pricey but is good qual, did an sg with vinyl top and worked out pretty well and didn't need to coat with any finish.
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by vh2580 View Post
    The skin your skunk stuff is a little pricey but is good qual, did an sg with vinyl top and worked out pretty well and didn't need to coat with any finish.
    Yeah, i liked the look of your SG Tony, the difference is I have routed the edge and installed binding to make a dam for the epoxy, and the back has a burst, otherwise i would have wrapped the whole thing.