Greetings!

I'm in the process of purchasing a PBG ES-5V ELECTRIC GUITAR KIT. I want to be sure I order the correct upgrade items. I'd appreciate input from other kit builders.

Grover Chrome 3+3 Mini Locking Rotomatics (406C) *UPGRADE ONLY*

PBG BONE NUT FOR G TYPE 6 STRING GUITAR KITS – BLEACHED WHITE NUTS, UPGRADES
PIT BULL GUITARS G TYPE BONE NUT FOR 6 STRING GUITAR KITS (42MM)
These Bone Nuts are designed to fit our G Type Guitar kits (AG, EX, FV, RD, etc) and any Gibson® Guitars
with a 42mm Nut width.

Is this the above bone nut correct for my kit?

Pit Bull Guitars Luthier's Choice Set Neck Glue (9ml)

DINGOTONE SHIELDING KIT – QUALITY COPPER SHIELDING TAPE

I found these neck pickup options available on the PBG website but I want to get the best quality and ensure I get the correct pickup for my kit. Your opinion on whether I would see a difference over what the standard kit provides would be very helpful.

BENSON CUSTOM HEAVY BLUES P-90 SOAPBAR – NECK PICKUP – CREAM

TONERIDER R90N REBEL 90 NECK – NICKEL

TONERIDER R90N REBEL 90 NECK – GOLD

Entwistle pickups appear to be primarily for Bass guitars and offers no substitute for the standard P90 provided
with the kit or do I have that wrong?

If you have any other upgrades that you think are appropriate for my kit, please let me know.

I'm disappointed that I am unable to include your Dingo finish products but I understand air shipment restrictions. Any suggestions on similar finish products I could buy locally?

I am studying PBG documentation. Is there a guide specifically for this kit or are DIY Guitar and Bass Kit Instruction Manual and Pit Bull Guitar Forum the only references available?

Sorry to throw so much at everyone but I'm pretty excited about buying your kit and I want to make the most of it!

Cheers,
Rick

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ES-5V-1.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	521.1 KB 
ID:	31190