So first off I want to preface this by saying DAMN YOU, ADAM!! I was all content to work on other stuff then you had to go and get a REALLY REALLY interesting kit in that I couldn't bloody resist.

So with that out of the way, yea I couldn't help see a Headless Semi-Hollow and take the plunge with it. Too intriguing of a design for me, and hey we'll see how it goes.

First impressions: Holy hell it's light. I don't have any scales to weigh it, but i am pretty sure the Trem itself is heavier than the whole guitar. Weighs damn near nothing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0021 (Custom).JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	31035

Body work was pretty decent. Lot of the routs on the top have little shavings hanging off them, a "freshly routed but not cleaned up yet" sort of feeling. Feels solid, and some decent thickness on the neck, which I always appreciate personally.

Haven't had a chance just yet to grab some good pictures to show the figure, but the top figure looks pretty decent, and there's a bit running through both the fretboard and the back of the body!

In doing a dry fit, it was mostly good. I'm a little unsure what screw are used to hold the bridge down at the moment, but I'll grapple with that part later. I did notice though that the Bridge Pickup Rout was not wide enough for the pickup, strangely. Will have to file that back, nothing that can't be fixed.

Name:	DSC_0022 (Custom).JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	31036

Also on the Treble side of the neck, right near the Zero Fret, the fretboard has been cut in a little bit more than the neck. Not sure what my plan is with that at the moment, I don't think it was particuarly noticable when I held the neck because of how close to the end of the neck it is.

Name:	DSC_0023 (Custom).JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	31037

At the end of the day though, it's pretty much just little fix-ups to deal with.

In terms of finishing, I'm planning on staining it Pink, with Wipe-on-Poly on top.

Name:	DSC_0034 (Custom).JPG 
Views:	192 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	31038

Stain of choice. Saw a sample image on their Facebook page and it looked pretty much right on what I wanted.

Name:	19260230_1529132993825980_9100765965632145278_n.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	31039

However Cass did include a sample of their Purple because the pink apparently has a tendency to be a bit thin. I'm not sure if I'll go with straight Pink, or a blend, that's gonna be down to some testing. Also not totally sure how the Maple will take it, but hey we'll see.