Thread: Guitar shop Bali

Guitar shop Bali

While on annual leave in Bali a came across this small hand made guitar shop. I was like a kid in a candy shop. This old dude made all the guitars and ukulele痴. He let me try out this guitar that made me sound awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Liked by: kuanjb, TZK321

I picked up a Squier CV Thinline at Wira's music store in Kuta.

It was a stinking hot day and I was sweating something terrible and after browsing for a few minutes to cool down asked if I could wash my hands before having a bit of play.

Maybe it was that show of respect or business as usual but the set me up with an amp and gave me a free run of the store for an hour or so before negotiating a price on the guitar and a quality hard case.

Can't recommend them highly enough

4. Liked by: I値l give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    I picked up a Squier CV Thinline at Wira's music store in Kuta.

It was a stinking hot day and I was sweating something terrible and after browsing for a few minutes to cool down asked if I could wash my hands before having a bit of play.

Maybe it was that show of respect or business as usual but the set me up with an amp and gave me a free run of the store for an hour or so before negotiating a price on the guitar and a quality hard case.

Can't recommend them highly enough
    If I hadn稚 bought the kit from Pit Bull I may have gone for one.
    It did make me think of bringing it back to WA as they are really strict with foreign timbers.

Quote Originally Posted by I値l give it a go View Post
    If I hadn稚 bought the kit from Pit Bull I may have gone for one.
    It did make me think of bringing it back to WA as they are really strict with foreign timbers.

I had no problems when I came into Sydney, in fact the guitar along with quite a few others and surfboards were in quite an unsecure area for pick up.

Obviously all items had passed the puppy sniff test, but my case was locked and I wasn't asked to open it just picked it up and walked through customs

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    I had no problems when I came into Sydney, in fact the guitar along with quite a few others and surfboards were in quite an unsecure area for pick up.

Obviously all items had passed the puppy sniff test, but my case was locked and I wasn't asked to open it just picked it up and walked through customs
    Maybe next year then I値l give it a go. Compare the 2 shops .