Thread: New guitar day today.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New guitar day today.

Hey Everyone,

Well, I can definitely say that I have been well and truly bitten by the G.A.S. (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) bug today, so I guess you're wondering what I've gone and bought myself this time?, okay then, this time it's a second-hand 2014 (I think) sunburst Fender Mexican Telecaster with a white scratchplate, chrome hardware, and all maple neck, I've just been doing some TLC work on it this afternoon, basically giving it a clean, polishing the frets, and putting some fresh strings on it before I start giving it a decent setup.

The neck feels really nice on it, no excessive bowing, or twisting in it, looks pretty straight as far as I can tell with my eyes anyway.

All the stock tuners seem to be in pretty good condition, both pickups work and sound great through my Marshall amp, I'm going to swap-out the stock pickups later on for some new Tonerider Hot Classics, but the stock ones will do fine for now.

Okay, enough of my rambling, here's a pic so you can see what she looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mexican Tele_resized.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	30125
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 26-02-2019 at 05:17 PM.