Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Non-Pitbull Guitar builds

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    Hmm, I see. I tired Tapatalk and didn't like it. I just use the web version and pinch and zoom. I spend a lot of time on a desktop PC so I don't really use my phone to post.
    Build 1 - Shoegazer MK1 JMA-1
    Build 2 - The Relliecaster TL-1
    Build 3 - The Black Cherry SG AG-1
    Build 4 - The Sonicaster TL-1ish
    Build 5 - The Steampunker Bass YB-4
    Build 6 - The Howling Gowing ST-1

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Non-Pitbull Guitar builds

Hey! On Tapatalk if you go the ‘discussions’ section at the bottom you’ll see the ‘new posts’ option - additionally there’s an ‘unread’ section where you can just subscribe to the threads you’re interested in and it tells you when someone has posted something new and a ‘subscribed’ section where you can find your favourite posts whether they’ve been updated or not.

This seems to be the way that most of the really helpful and experienced people (not me!) navigate the site, so you won’t miss any awesome advice!

In addition check out the ‘non-Pitbull guitars’ section in the ‘non- Pitbull guitars forum’, there is heaps of build diaries - both kit and scratch - in there.

Edit: fixing last tip- it was NQR
    Last edited by VonScott; 24-02-2019 at 03:28 PM.

3. Liked by: kuanjb

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mountain View Post
    Lol. To be fair, the reason it's called Build Your Own guitar and not just the Pitbull forum is to welcome builds from all over the place. You definitely don't have to be building exclusively Pitbull kits to post here at all.
    Correct - I've discussed this with Adam previously - Ads wanted to provide a safe place for builders of all kits. We'd love people to be building PBG kits, but there have been non PBG builds previously and no one has any issues with it.

I'll have a look at how we can streamline some of the forums and provide space to be a bit freer.

5. Liked by: kuanjb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2