Thread: Job lot

Job lot

Not sure how to link these up but is anyone interested in my three guitars listed as a job lot? To be honest I just want them to be put to use, even as parts. Take the three for $100 (or make an offer).
    Two of them have Grover tuners and includes a large case for the mockingbird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie. I'm interested, but do you have photos or something? You should be able to just click on insert image in the reply box...

OK I just realised you meant the /other/ three guitars you posted...My bad. I'll pm you.
    Last edited by nDR01d; 02-02-2019 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Brain fade
    =======
    I think I have about 14 guitars on my to-do list...
    nDR01d

Hey mate, your inbox is full.

Robbo

Quote Originally Posted by nDR01d View Post
    Not gonna lie. I'm interested, but do you have photos or something? You should be able to just click on insert image in the reply box...

OK I just realised you meant the /other/ three guitars you posted...My bad. I'll pm you.

Not sure what else is included here, but this sounds like something we would like for our guitar building club at school - please send me a message if still available!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyxlh View Post
    Not sure what else is included here, but this sounds like something we would like for our guitar building club at school - please send me a message if still available!
    Andy, its 1x Thinline TL, A mockingbird and an ST, all built and finished. Rock Factor is having to re-organise and offload sadly.

The individual guitars are in the Swap/Sell/Unload forum.

Its a damn shame as he'd put some nice work into them.
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

Now sold pending payment.

Thanks, Robbo

Yeah sorry mate now sold pending payment.

I have a few other items I’m happy to donate, parts and a few small tools etc.

I’ve sent you a pm for your address.

Robbo

Quote Originally Posted by Andyxlh View Post