These seem to be gaining popularity back home (Yank, living down under) and amongst some of the newer Ibanez guitars, and I wanted to put them in one or two of my impending projects...but try as I might, I googled my guts out, and only found one guitar parts supplier in Australia that stocked one, and it wasn't quite what I had in mind...of course I found suppliers from China, and Adam suggested I post this in here, to perhaps gauge interest, and if there was enough, he said he could look into stocking them...

For those unfamiliar with them, and their function, they're a momentary push button that effectively “kills” the output, to simulate the effect of a standard double humbucker set-up, with one pickup at zero volume and using the 3 way switch to toggle On and Off, but far easier than jerking your 3 way switch back and forth at high speed (hard on the switches)...from what I've seen, it's an extremely simple mod...one side of the switch goes to the input jack negative, and the other goes to the positive...press the button, closing the circuit, and it bypasses the rest of the electronics entirely...can be added to ANY pickup configuration...