Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: January 2019 GOTM

Quote Originally Posted by blinddrew View Post
    Awesome set of builds again. Take a bow everyone and an encore for the winners.
    Hello Guys !

Thank you very much for evaluating of my build and making it a winner

All guitars present last month are so well made, so I still can not believe that my bass is winning !

I thank also Pitbull Guitars for providing me with a wonderful kit giving me a space to test and reach a nice finish
    and to adjust the design for the new hardware !

Wish all of you a nice and successful year and hope we will meet soon again in a Guitar Of The Month ( GOTM )competition !

Best regards,
    Totko
    TOKO Instrument

PS: Regarding the build diary:

I have more tha 150 pics at different stages of the RCA building but I am not sure I could compress them well and post here.
    Anyway for those (..about to rock.. ) who are interested in the build process - please just send me your e-mail addresses and I will try to send you as much as possible pictures or comments upon any of your questions. Hope they will be in help of you

Quote Originally Posted by toto View Post
    PS: Regarding the build diary:

I have more tha 150 pics at different stages of the RCA building but I am not sure I could compress them well and post here.
    Anyway for those (..about to rock.. ) who are interested in the build process - please just send me your e-mail addresses and I will try to send you as much as possible pictures or comments upon any of your questions. Hope they will be in help of you
    You can store the photos you have on a free photo hosting site, such as Flickr, Imgur, Postimg etc, and just post the links to the photos in a Build Diary post. There's a guide on how to do this here -> http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au...ead.php?t=8108
    1st build - Blue ES-12G ->-Build Diary-<-

2nd build - Father/Son collaboration MB-1 ->-Build Diary-<-

3rd build - GR-SF1 ->-Build Diary-<-

4th build - FS-1 ->-Build Diary-<-

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    You can store the photos you have on a free photo hosting site, such as Flickr, Imgur, Postimg etc, and just post the links to the photos in a Build Diary post. There's a guide on how to do this here -> http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au...ead.php?t=8108

Hi Swanny,

Thank you for suggestion and support. Honestly said I am not very familiar with postings, hosting sites etc.
    I am living in 20-th century I will look at the guide you've sent and hope I will manage

Quote Originally Posted by toto View Post
    Hi Swanny,

Thank you for suggestion and support. Honestly said I am not very familiar with postings, hosting sites etc.
    I am living in 20-th century I will look at the guide you've sent and hope I will manage

Sorry my English is a bit poor. I have make a mistake - I'd like to say not winner but nominated
    I apologize for this inconvenience !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6