Thread: Is Pitbull Guitars' staff on holidays?

Unhappy Is Pitbull Guitars' staff on holidays?

Sorry for the lame question but I've been trying to contact them by phone for three days with zero success.

I've purchased my first kit a few days ago (TL1), but it is in backorder and I'd love to have some sort of ETA. I might want to choose a different kit if we're talking about several weeks. I am also trying to get a different scratchplate color from the one bundled in the default kit if at all possible.

Unfortunately, I can't get a hold of anyone in their office to ask those questions.

Has anyone in the forum had the experience of contacting them via phone?

I've also tried email (as suggested by the message in their answering machine) but no luck there either.

Yes, I'm anxious :-)

Any pointers will be much welcome.

Cheers

-- Marcelo

While it is not clear by the web site you do need to be aware that PBG HQ is in Perth Australia which is on the time zone of GMT+8hrs.

So that means if it's midnight in London UK then it's 8am at PBG HQ.in Perth. Midday in London UK then it's 8pm in Perth, and I'm pretty sure Adam keeps normal office hours of 8am to 4pm..

Hope this helps with your call attempts...

I'm aware of the timezone difference (I'm in Sydney) but thanks for the reminder anyway. I will keep trying. I imagine they are a small company so it is not unthinkable that they would all be inaccessible for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to reach them soon. The suspense is killing me :-)

Adam has been OS, I've been waiting to have a special order filled for the carbon fibre 12 string, things finally moved on this week.

It's also not a full-time job for Adam, and he's only in the office around 3 days a week.

I'd go the email, Adam has been away but he's usually onto things pretty quick

I was in communication with Adam on Monday via email, so he’s definitely receiving them.
    Current:
    GTH-1

Completed:
    AST-1FB
    First Act ME276 (resurrected curb-side find)
    ES-5V
    Scratchie lapsteel
    Custom ST-1 12 String
    JBA-4
    TL-1TB
    Scratch Lapsteel
    Meinl DIY Cajon
    Cigar Box lap steel

Wishing:
    Baritone
    Open D/Standard Double 6 twin neck

Adam got in touch by email and was super helpful and responsive. We are looking at a 3 weeks delay. I'll wait. Thank you all for you reply and looking forward to participating in this vibrant community (this will be my first ever build).

Quote Originally Posted by mcamelo View Post
    Adam got in touch by email and was super helpful and responsive. We are looking at a 3 weeks delay. I'll wait. Thank you all for you reply and looking forward to participating in this vibrant community (this will be my first ever build).
    Well congratulations on picking your first build! There are a number of PBG builders in Sydney, so if you get stuck sing out and we can lend advice and assistance should you need it.
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    And we'll all be lurking on anything you post.....
    Build 1 - Shoegazer MK1 JMA-1
    Build 2 - The Relliecaster TL-1
    Build 3 - The Black Cherry SG AG-1
    Build 4 - The Sonicaster TL-1ish
    Build 5 - The Steampunker Bass YB-4
    Build 6 - The Howling Gowing ST-1

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"