Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sundog Song Studio.

Quote Originally Posted by king casey View Post
    Entertaining track Dave.
    Noticed though that you had a fade out rather than a definitive end.

cheers, Mark.
    yeah I know that it's not a defined ending, the ones with such an ending are still hidden from public ears.

The reason I put it up was to show what can be done with this type of software, I'm sure Doc will be on the same trail in a different genre.

The big difference that I have found with most programs and BiaB is that all the others that I have tried only give you a single track in stereo or mono to work with, but in Real Band ( which is also a DAW ) the instruments can be exported as separate tracks which can then be treated and manipulated, sadly I have yet to find out how to break the drums up into separate tracks for each piece.

I have a few drum programs that use live samples where I can get the separate pieces but not being a drummer I have difficulty getting the sequencing right.

As you were, sorry for the hijack

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    sorry for the hijack
    Right, well I may download this Sundog demo....just to see what it's like in the 'endings' department.

cheers, Mark.

I just bought the full version of Sundog, it only costs around Au$90.00 or so to buy a license to unlock the full version of it, I mostly bought it because I've been really getting interested in producing PsyTrance (Psychedelic Trance) music on my main studio PC at home, and saw how it can be of great help with creating good sounding melodic elements.

Hint: If you sign up as a member and beta-tester, you can get a discount code for use when you go to purchase the software.

And just in case you're wondering, yes there are some PsyTrance tracks that do have electric guitar in them, it's just one genre of music, actually one of the many sub-genres of Electronic Dance Music, or EDM.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 06-11-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    yeah I know that it's not a defined ending, the ones with such an ending are still hidden from public ears.

The reason I put it up was to show what can be done with this type of software, I'm sure Doc will be on the same trail in a different genre.

The big difference that I have found with most programs and BiaB is that all the others that I have tried only give you a single track in stereo or mono to work with, but in Real Band ( which is also a DAW ) the instruments can be exported as separate tracks which can then be treated and manipulated, sadly I have yet to find out how to break the drums up into separate tracks for each piece.

I have a few drum programs that use live samples where I can get the separate pieces but not being a drummer I have difficulty getting the sequencing right.

As you were, sorry for the hijack

Ah it's okay mate, the general theme of this thread is about software that can help with the songwriting process, and to overcome writer's block.....it's all good.

5. Liked by: dave.king1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2