Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Behringer amp....

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Barden View Post
    Unless you can find a schematic of the Behringer footswitch, and as the Behringer stuff isn't expensive, you may be better off buying one. I've done a couple of web searches and couldn't find anything useful.
    Thanks, bloke - yeah; not much out there, is there?! :-) I'd love to find the schematic for it, or for someone to open up theirs and photograph it as the switches new here are A$70+ so until that happens, I'll just box on with the channel changing switch as I don't use the onboard fx anyway.... it's just one of those itches you can't scratch, eh!
    "If it's Blues music in a bar and it helps people swallow their drink of choice, or it's a dance song and people get up off their chairs and shuffle their feet, or it's a Jazz tune and the Chardonnay tastes so much better... then it's all good."

- Marcel

Have you tried the switcher for the Crate on the Behringer?

Yep; the Crate uses latching switches and the Behringer uses momentary, so a fundamental difference there; that means I had to stomp twice quickly in succession to make changes but the same problem raised its' head....
    "If it's Blues music in a bar and it helps people swallow their drink of choice, or it's a dance song and people get up off their chairs and shuffle their feet, or it's a Jazz tune and the Chardonnay tastes so much better... then it's all good."

- Marcel

Weird, as presumably the switches you've got are normally open, make when pressed? I could envisage some possible issues (depending on the circuit if the switches were normally closed, and break when pressed.

Normally open switches shouldn't have any effect on the other channel, whereas normally closed switches could.

I'd check them out with a multimeter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2