Thread: Geolocated pricing

Geolocated pricing

We are still working on the addition of Geolocated pricing.

This will, in theory, detect what country you are browsing from and display prices in AUD (Australian dollars) with GST (if you are in Australia) and without GST (10% Tax, if you live elsewhere).

If you are browsing from the US, UK or the Eurozone, it will display prices in your currency (USD, GBP or Euro), without GST.

I believe Darren has this set up now, so if our International members could please have a look and let us know if it works for you, that would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

The currency selection option has now gone but I'm still getting Aus$. I've done a CTRL-F5 and cleared my cache, but that makes no difference. Then deleted the cookies, but still no £ pricing.

I have sometimes seen AUD, sometimes Euros, sometimes Pounds. Never USD for some reason.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I just checked and I'm getting AUD as well.

Ok, Darren says the Geolocated currency tool is going to take a bit longer, as it needs more testing.

At least now it shows the correct AUD Price, without GST (Sales Tax) , if you live outside Australia. It does include GST if your in Australia, as required by Aus law.

For now, a quick Google will convert prices and you can also put stuff in your cart and go through to the point of payment and it will show you exactly what you would be charged, before you click the Pay button... PayPal should show this in your currency.

Thanks for you patience while we work on this.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com