Hello all,
I have been looking at the TLA kit sitting on the shelf for some months, not sure what I was going to do with it. Thought I'd try something different but the same, yet another strat Tele hybrid. I got the idea for the headstock from the STELECASTER which was made by the fender custom shop. Wasn't sure if I could pull this off, but it has come out ok with the simple routing jig made from scrap timber!
The plan is a relic seafoam with a cream blank mod strat scratchplate with Tele and centre strat pickups on a mod Tele body, with Tele wiring and control plate and a strat cream blend knob to add the centre strat pickup into the mix, which hopefully will give the strat quack as well as the option of all three pickups on at once. Wow that was some long sentence.
Saw this wiring on a limited edition Tele setup from the custom shop, but haven't played it.
The headstock with have a Fender badge on the 70s strat headstock disappearing behind the Tele headstock and my badge on the Tele. Not quite finished sanding the headstock here, but happy with the routing.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1015.JPG 
Views:	472 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	25541

Name:	IMG_1016.JPG 
Views:	459 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	25542

Name:	IMG_1017.JPG