Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pitbull Guitars Warehouse Burglary 17/01/18

Scumbags. A bit of summary justice wouldn't go astray. Parasites need extermination.

@ Adam I was just wondering if those Pitbull Guitars amplifiers are back in stock?, I don't see any on the PBG website.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    @ Adam I was just wondering if those Pitbull Guitars amplifiers are back in stock?, I don't see any on the PBG website.
    Hi Doc, they left us 6, but I've kept all of these to sell to friends (yes, I include you in this esteemed company, as I do with all of the long-time regulars here) and to use in Anniversary giveaways down the track.

At AU$385, they were never going to sell, despite the fact that they are hand-wired, genuine Valve amps that sound amazing and, miked up, they would be an ideal small gigging amp. I'm using mine at every rehearsal and plan to gig with it... as long as we can mic it up.

I have been selling them at $280 to friends in Perth, so, if you want one, $280 + $20 freight ($300), because you made a bad life choice by not living in the greatest City in Australia, it's all yours. Say the word and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

I will even let you try it for a few weeks and, if you do not agree it's the best 5W amp you've tried, I will take it back for a full refund. Offer stands for any other Aussie Forum Members... Sorry, we can't ship these Internationally.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

hehe a bad life choice... made my night.
    Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Hi Doc, they left us 6, but I've kept all of these to sell to friends (yes, I include you in this esteemed company, as I do with all of the long-time regulars here) and to use in Anniversary giveaways down the track.

At AU$385, they were never going to sell, despite the fact that they are hand-wired, genuine Valve amps that sound amazing and, miked up, they would be an ideal small gigging amp. I'm using mine at every rehearsal and plan to gig with it... as long as we can mic it up.

I have been selling them at $280 to friends in Perth, so, if you want one, $280 + $20 freight ($300), because you made a bad life choice by not living in the greatest City in Australia, it's all yours. Say the word and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

I will even let you try it for a few weeks and, if you do not agree it's the best 5W amp you've tried, I will take it back for a full refund. Offer stands for any other Aussie Forum Members... Sorry, we can't ship these Internationally.

Cheers mate, I'll see if I can include that in next fortnight's budget then, living in Darwin has both pluses and minuses and yeah I was living in a pretty terrible neighborhood last year, my new neighborhood seems to be a lot better, well at least no one has ended up losing their life anyway, I have been feeling heaps better ever since I did the move to the new flat though so that's definitely a plus, even managed to get myself back at uni too.

Oh yeah, was wondering how Dingobass is doing since we haven't seen or heard much from him lately, hope he's doing alright.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 13-05-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    because you made a bad life choice by not living in the greatest City in Australia
    Oh dear...queue the tune (Couldn't get 'I Want to go back to WA')
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQWoRkFBRU

After doing most of my growing up in 'ol W.A. I'm yet to get Rolf's sentimentality.

cheers, Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    Oh yeah, was wondering how Dingobass is doing since we haven't seen or heard much from him lately, hope he's doing alright.
    DB is doing ok, but has other priorities these days. His last job was a retail shop fit out, which looked pretty amazing. He's also very busy fostering rescued Birds (the feathered kind).

He still makes Dingotone and Bone Nuts, when he can, so his business, Dingo Custom Luthiers, is still going strong... just the guitar making and repairing has taken a back seat for the time being.

I guess at some stage we need to look at renaming "DB's Corner"... perhaps it will e "Connor's Corner". He's our new "young gun" team member. He still works with Strummers, here in Perth, and they have a great rep for repairs and set ups. Connor will be doing our neck setups from now on.
    Cheers,

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by king casey View Post
    Oh dear...queue the tune (Couldn't get 'I Want to go back to WA')
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQWoRkFBRU

After doing most of my growing up in 'ol W.A. I'm yet to get Rolf's sentimentality.

cheers, Mark.
    Drop the "s" off https and it will embed on most forums ( except for me here and now )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQWoRkFBRU

Tbh I did look into the amps you guys had, but after my ht1 didn't like my 7 strings and low tunings, I kinda figured it may not suit. That and probably wouldn't suit the sound I was after.
    Hardest part was not being able to test one or hear one. Think I went looking for tones, but couldn't find many. Did you or somebody else do any videos of the sounds you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Drifter View Post
    Tbh I did look into the amps you guys had, but after my ht1 didn't like my 7 strings and low tunings, I kinda figured it may not suit. That and probably wouldn't suit the sound I was after.
    Hardest part was not being able to test one or hear one. Think I went looking for tones, but couldn't find many. Did you or somebody else do any videos of the sounds you can get?
    Yes, I did a video of Connor playing one of our finished guitars through the amp. I never got it finished though. Will see if I can upload a short snippet or two.
    Cheers,

Adam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3