Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New pedal board project for 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mountain View Post
    I haven't really been following this thread. I clicked on it and saw that contraption and was well confused

I know how you feel, those things poking out the side really threw me for a loop so to speak, at first I thought they were some kind of cosmic-energy collectors for channeling unearthly guitar tones, but then thought nah.

2. Liked by: Sonic Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mountain View Post
    I haven't really been following this thread. I clicked on it and saw that contraption and was well confused
    Just some humour Sonic, it’s a thread and sewing project caddy for the bride. One of the other projects the FrankenLab was required to complete in order to negate any potential guitar project embargo’s.
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

Humor is very much welcome in my threads, we all have to be able to laugh at something.

Update:

Thought that it was time to post an update, so here we go.....

Okay, I've recently been doing some revising of my pedal-board setup, mainly to downsize it a bit so that it's simple enough even for me to get up and running....haha.

Here's a pic of what my current pedal board setup looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Current Pedal Board Setup_resized.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	226.1 KB 
ID:	25934

I'm actually using a pedal board case that Recently bought from my local Pro Music shop, it has a kind of 50's Fender Tweed covering on it that I think looks cool.

So, here's a brief synopsis of my pedal board and how I've got my signal-chain set up:

Going into my Marshall MA100C's input:

Guitar into my Pitchblack + Tuner, then into the Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer, then into my Boss BD-2 Blues Driver, then into my Jim Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah, and then finally into my Marshall amp.

Marshall Amp FX Loop:

From the FX Loop Send it goes into the input of my Boss RE 20 Space Echo pedal, then into my DIY Univibe, then into my Boss CH-1 Super Chorus, and then finally to the FX Loop Return on the Marshall amp.

Update:

Did yet another revision of my pedal board yesterday, mainly to re-arrange the pedals so I could make room for my big red Jim Dunlop JD-F2 Fuzz face, which I really wanted to use, anyway, this is what I came up with:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pedal Board Revision_resized.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	256.6 KB 
ID:	26762

One thing is certain, you're never truly satisfied when it comes to the placement of the pedals on your pedal board.

Since I'm using a clip-on Snark tuner, I decided to eliminate the pitchblack tuner from the pedalboard, the Fuzz Face doesn't really like being driven by a buffer, which the pitchblack has in it's output, it's also supposed to be very picky on what comes after it too, I'm still making the Jimi Hendrix Wah the last pedal in the chain before going into the Marshall amp though.

I might change-up the order of the pedals going in the Marshall's FX loop too, but I first need to sort-out a hum issue in my Univibe pedal.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 03-06-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4