Good news everybody!

There has been much work behind the scenes on our PBG Instruction Manual.

Massive thanks to Dedman for taking on the job of collating and writing new content for our Manual. Thanks to him, we now have a first draft available for your reviewing pleasure:

http://pitbullguitars.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Pit%20Bull%20Guitars%20Instruction%20Manual%20vers ion%201.0.pdf

Please do not distribute this, as it is very much a work in progress.

We encourage all members, who have the time, to review this first draft and provide feedback on this thread.

Remember, this should be a Manual directed at a new builder, building their first kit. It should be easy to follow and not use any unnecessary jargon or overly-technical terms.

We also don't want to go too deep in the guitar building labyrinth. For instance, Dedman has included a section about fret leveling. At first I thought this might be outside the scope for the "newbie" focus, but it is an important process and, the way he explains it, is pretty easy to follow (even for me).

If we want to get into instructions for processes like coil-splitting, active battery cavity installation, pickup routing, etc, then we can do this on dedicated Forum threads. I don't think we want a manual that is too imposing for a first timer.

This is a massive project and I believe this is just the first (giant) step.

I envision this Manual as a "Live" document, that will constantly be updated, with new processes and updates for "best practice" (sorry, I work for the Government)

I would like everyone's input. However, if you feel inspired and want to get more involved in this project, send me a PM and we can put together an "A Team" for the peer review process... goddammit.