Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weird Price Issue

I'm using Adblocker with Firefox too, I ended up installing Adblocker for Firefox because all the ads I was getting on youtube were making all the youtube videos virtually unwatchable due to youtube having a tendency to freeze, they seriously need to up the bandwidth of their server.

And I think the main issue is that the people who create the ads don't seem to optimize them very well, some of the ads seem to be a bit buggy.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 29-03-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Overlord of Music andrewdosborne's Avatar
    It maybe worth creating a script in the website to detect browser version & presence of Adblock. Then if the browser / Adblock combo that causes issues warn the user to turn off Adblock for best browsing experience. I think there are issues in the JavaScript engine with certain IE versions (not adhering to defined standards)

Always a challenge designing web based apps for all the OS/browser combinations

Sent from Lineage OS 14.1
    Current Projects
    #Planning 5 String Bass

Adblock Plus?
    OK - I just checked & because I don't use IE much Adblock was not up to date - after updating problem is gone - same page now functions as it should.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+.PNG 
Views:	104 
Size:	636.6 KB 
ID:	18431

Quote Originally Posted by andrewdosborne View Post
    It maybe worth creating a script in the website to detect browser version & presence of Adblock. Then if the browser / Adblock combo that causes issues warn the user to turn off Adblock for best browsing experience.
    That was my first idea there Ponch, but it would have to be updated quite regularly when new situations where this occurs would arise IMO...

Thanks Andrew, Darren is keeping an eye on this thread to see what you guys are coming up with.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2