Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gengle and Holly

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    The modern domesticated cat that we know today actually evolved from wild cats that ancient man kept as pets, so in a way you're right in saying that they are apex predators, it's just that mankind domesticated them.

Obviously the face of a killer!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk
    Builds:
    WIP: LP-1S "Poison Ivy"

2. Liked by: wazkelly

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    The modern domesticated cat that we know today actually evolved from wild cats that ancient man kept as pets, so in a way you're right in saying that they are apex predators, it's just that mankind domesticated them.
    Sorry Doc, but cats and dogs domesticated humans to be used as slaves

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

4. Liked by: wazkelly

Quote Originally Posted by dingobass View Post
    Sorry Doc, but cats and dogs domesticated humans to be used as slaves

Lol....sorry, I forgot that....haha.

6. Liked by: dingobass

Gengle has an odd habit of play-biting me on one of my feet after I've had a shower, not sure why he does that, he also rubs his side against my legs too, even though my legs haven't dried.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 04-04-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Empress Pi does the same thing to me... Perhaps its a way of them re marking us with their ownership scent?

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

Empress Pi does the same thing to me... Perhaps its a way of them re marking us with their ownership scent?

According to what I've researched online, that's most likely what they are doing, I've also read that cats are smart enough to vary the sound of their meows to get us to respond in a certain way, have you noticed how the cats meow sounds different when it wants to be fed compared to how it sounds when it's happy to see you?, cats train us to do things for them.

Yhep. Although when our fat maniac psycho wants food it usually involves an assasination attempt followed by that look that only a cat can give you.....

Yhep. Although when our fat maniac psycho wants food it usually involves an assasination attempt followed by that look that only a cat can give you.....

That's a behavior that the cat has probably learnt in order to get his human owners to feed him, I find cat psychology fascinating, here's a link to a Wikipedia page on cat intelligence I just found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_intelligence

Apparently a cat brain is a lot like a human's brain, and they can remember things for up to 10 years.

Red Dwarf was a brilliant show. Your Holly is very cool. Our cat scary smart, runs rings around us and is highly trainable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont ya mean the cat has you trained?
    Ours sure does....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast