Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wanted for School Contest: Any damaged/unwanted Kit.

Very cool indeed, my grandkids go to a local school here in Sydney and I suspect that they will end up with some of my stuff from time to time as the herd gets the occasional pruning.

Being pretty local to you I reckon Adam will offer the best value.

I had a great music teacher at high school who was the inspiration for my life of music, none of my family played or sang before that time and off my playing both of my brothers are strummers and now my grandkids are showing an interest.

Music is the only true international language ( don't mention opera, rap or Coldplay and we'll get on just fine )

Sure, ihasmario, I'm sure we can rustle up a spare body here, but I thought you wanted to make the body with the students? What are they making?

Anyhoo, email me Monday and we'll work it out.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

3. Liked by: GeneralKaos

Ads, this forum needs a like button badly there are many good things happening lately where you want to say "that's cool" without replying in a post

5. Liked by: Darren, pablopepper

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    Ads, this forum needs a like button badly there are many good things happening lately where you want to say "that's cool" without replying in a post
    IIRC vBulletin has a form of "like" button.... I also agree, there is a lot more awesome stuff happening now!

Hi Adam,

The students will be designing a shape or painting to put on the guitar and depending on the winner they may be shaping the guitar.

We will most likely use a standard body shape as the base so anyone can enter (which is also why part of the prize will be lessons with me). Then they can modify or paint the body and neck as they see fit and they will assemble the rest of the kit themselves.

There is no student at my school with the ability to do a scratch body because we are small and don't have on campus equipment and most of the students don't have a lot at home . But depending on the winner there may be someone who can modify the body without my assistance.

I can give a scratch body a go with some of the students but by the time we both work it all out the year will likely be over.

A true scratch may be on the cards for another year or when we have more on site equipment for wood work
    Last edited by ihasmario; 06-06-2015 at 08:17 PM.

A like button did you say?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	like.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	3441

Tech Support

9. Liked by: dave.king1, keloooe

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    A like button did you say?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	like.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	3441

Well how about that little gem, never noticed that before.

Doesn't do quite what I expected though

11. Liked by: Darren

Well how about that little gem, never noticed that before.

Doesn't do quite what I expected though
    What would you expect? It may be possible ...

There is also the Facebook like:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	like2.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	3442  
    Tech Support

Thanks Darren, I'll put up a screen shot from another forum tomorrow to further illustrate what I meant when I'm on a PC and not a semi intelligent tablet device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2