Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to all at PBG

Happy birthday Callum you lucky bugger. Congrats to everyone who contributed to the special birthday surprise. I wish I could have been a part of / party to it! Looking forward to seeing the kit up close!

cheers,
    Gav.
    --
    Build #01: BC-1
    Build #02: ST-1
    Build #03: JR-1DC
    Build #04: ES-2V
    Build #05: ESB-4 (GOTM July 2014)
    Build #06: RC-1
    Build #07: MK-2
    Build #08: TLA-1
    Build #09: JR-1DC
    Build #0A: LPA-1
    Build #0B: STA-1 (GOTM April 2015)
    Build #0C: MKA-2
    Build #0D: LP-1M
    Build #0E: JB-1
    Build #0F: FS-1

Find me:
    https://www.facebook.com/firescreek.guitars/
    http://www.guitarkitbuilder.blogspot.com.au/

Happy birthday Callum, have a great time with that new kit.

Happy birthday Callum! Hope you have fun with your new project.

Happy Birthday Callum, The guitar looks fantastic a one and only . I'm sure you deserve something good in your life bro . I look forward to seeing what you do with it. And congratulations to the genuine generosity of people that but this together pat yourselves on the back and know it's appreciated guys. Callum I have a Crimson Guitars Fret Ending File ,it's more like a plane than a file your welcome to its a great tool once you get used to it.I'm fortunate I have two . Send me a pm with your address I'll post it to you .
    Best Wishes
    Kimball

I guess I'm late to this party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Callum, hope you've had a fantastic day. That's awesome that the lads hooked up with your Dad to keep this a surprise, well done Wokka & Co.

I was lucky enough to see a few progress pics of DB's Tele build and was blown away... can't wait to see how it turns out. Watch out next time I'm in Melbourne, I might be paying you a visit.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Happy birthday Pest. Lucky lad!

Happy Birthday Callum. Also, great job everyone involved in such a generous present.

yeah - happy birthday young man! dont stay up too late working through the grits...

Quote Originally Posted by gavinturner View Post
    Happy birthday Callum you lucky bugger. Congrats to everyone who contributed to the special birthday surprise. I wish I could have been a part of / party to it! Looking forward to seeing the kit up close!

cheers,
    Gav.
    Hey Gav, nah it's ok you didn't have input on the kit, but at least you can provide input on finishes and general tips!

Quote Originally Posted by kimball492 View Post
    Happy Birthday Callum, The guitar looks fantastic a one and only . I'm sure you deserve something good in your life bro . I look forward to seeing what you do with it. And congratulations to the genuine generosity of people that but this together pat yourselves on the back and know it's appreciated guys. Callum I have a Crimson Guitars Fret Ending File ,it's more like a plane than a file your welcome to its a great tool once you get used to it.I'm fortunate I have two . Send me a pm with your address I'll post it to you .
    Best Wishes
    Kimball
    Aw cheers Kimball, will pm you probably later today!

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    I guess I'm late to this party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Callum, hope you've had a fantastic day. That's awesome that the lads hooked up with your Dad to keep this a surprise, well done Wokka & Co.

I was lucky enough to see a few progress pics of DB's Tele build and was blown away... can't wait to see how it turns out. Watch out next time I'm in Melbourne, I might be paying you a visit.
    Haha cheers Ads, good luck getting your sweaty paws on this! Although I *might* let you have a quick jam on it next time you are here.... But the question is.... Can I trust you enough???

Thank you all for the birthday messages, wasn't the best birthday ever as I was quite sick (still recovering from illness today), but at least I had something that cheered me up quite a lot and distracted me from thinking of the illness! It is currently the only present I have apart from some money from relatives, but this is seriously more than enough for a birthday present! Build diary will be up soon!

A belated happy birthday keloooe, what an awesome present! By the way, you happen to share your birthday with my son, must be a good date!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast