Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Show us your herd

Thanks Sonic, no idea why it's working for some but not others. Just used the same approach as in my build thread and that seems to work fine. Ho hum.

It keeps coming and going for me. I can see Sonic's pic fine. Maybe it's the way the forum software handles it. Is it less than 1500 pixels wide? If so, it may be any host on the fly resizing is a bit dodgy.

Ah, no it's not. That could be it then.

Hi all,
    I bought this for my son about 5 years ago but he was never interested in it, so it's just sat in it's case. To be honest we'd forgotten about it until cleaning out the wardrobes last week. I began searching online to find out more about it but there's almost nothing online. Then I stumbled across this forum. Cheers from Australia!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guitar2.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	30606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guitar.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	30607

Vantage Invader I, made by Matsumoku, possibly about 1984 - the serial number will give us the year and month of manufacture! I have an Invader II, but this is the first time I've seen an Invader I; as you've found out, they're not well documented.
    The pickup should be an MMK 45, Matsumokus' take on the DiMarzio SD, and mine has a graphite neck...
    "If it's Blues music in a bar and it helps people swallow their drink of choice, or it's a dance song and people get up off their chairs and shuffle their feet, or it's a Jazz tune and the Chardonnay tastes so much better... then it's all good."

- Marcel

Hi corsair,
    Thanks for the reply.
    The serial number 4020024 (at least that's the only number I could find on it.)
    Normally you can find anything on google so I was a bit stumped when nothing was coming up. LOL

"If it's Blues music in a bar and it helps people swallow their drink of choice, or it's a dance song and people get up off their chairs and shuffle their feet, or it's a Jazz tune and the Chardonnay tastes so much better... then it's all good."

- Marcel

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14