Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Blacktop" writes her first song

Just finished up the primary tracks for a new tune using my new favorite axe, still yet to add acoustic drum tracks and vox but it's a positive start.

[embed]https://soundcloud.com/sodacupkiller69/the-argyle[/embed]

Wicked.
    Sweet playing and well mixed Bro. Definatly a GOTM worthy effort.

Hey thanks for having a listen man, it's pretty rough round the edges at this stage and I'll admit not exactly "accessible" sort of music but whatevers, love that profile pic btw.

Just had an eargasm. Great stuff!!

Mentor
    Man, that is hot! Beautifully recorded and mixed. What's your DAW etc?

Mentor
    Hey BL. I've just had a listen to a few of the Gig on Saturn tracks. Are they all just you or is it a band? They're fantastic. I'm going have to fork out the fiver. What a bargain!

Don't do that, throw me your address (sodacupkiller69@gmail.com) and I'll send you out a CD.
    I wrote it all (bar the covers) then just assembled musos I knew and some I didn't to help finish stuff off (mainly on vocals coz I'm a shit singer)

Hey Bargeloobs sounds great! This would be great to share on our Facebook page, but maybe you would prefer we wait until you've finished the track. I think it would be great if our 2000+ friends could actually hear how good the Guitar of the Month Winner sounds.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from adam on June 8, 2014, 18:21
    Hey Bargeloobs sounds great! This would be great to share on our Facebook page, but maybe you would prefer we wait until you've finished the track. I think it would be great if our 2000+ friends could actually hear how good the Guitar of the Month Winner sounds.
    Wow that sounds neat, I'll get me A into G and get some more stuff layed down, cheers Adz:-)

Mentor
    /<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/Quote from bargeloobs on June 8, 2014, 17:59
    Don't do that, throw me your address (sodacupkiller69@gmail.com) and I'll send you out a CD.
    I wrote it all (bar the covers) then just assembled musos I knew and some I didn't to help finish stuff off (mainly on vocals coz I'm a shit singer)
    Thanks, but too late. And for the record (pun intended) it's worth every cent.
    Anyway, it's a cool album, man, and it's nice to listen to indie stuff like this.
    So where do you record?
    Cheers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast