Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Team in Perth, Sunday May 5

Quote from Gavin1393 on April 25, 2013, 07:59
    Sounds like a great event! Will make an effort to come through from "South Geraldton" as I'm told my part of the Northern suburbs is called!

Just a thought to show support to Adam, Phil and DB....if we have a Pitbull Guitars shirt to wear that at the event, also allows us to identify and greet fellow forum members!!
    Second that . . . be great to meet up & I'm keen to see Wudtone live demos too.
    Only snag is - PitBull shirts don't come in Small

Yea Max, I said that when i was talking to Adam in January, he said throw it in a warm wash and it should shrink!

Quote from Gavin1393 on April 25, 2013, 07:59
    Just a thought to show support to Adam, Phil and DB....if we have a Pitbull Guitars shirt to wear that at the event, also allows us to identify and greet fellow forum members!!
    Might have to pick one up for myself on the day...

Well, I think we have to say that our very first Guitar Swap Meet was a rip-roaring success. We found a prime position outside the pub, so every single one of the few hundred people who turned up stopped by our Pit Bull Guitars stand for a look.

DB's finished guitars looked absolutely sensational! We had twelve guitars on display and we had a constant crowd checking them out and asking questions. We even sold one of DB's finished guitars! Someone made an offer on DB's TL-1TH in Carmine Gypsy that we couldn't refuse...

Plus, we sold more than half of the Swap Meet Special kits that we took along. An ST-1 at just $90 and a TL-1 at $100 were just a couple of the "one off" bargains.

We look forward to the next one and maybe even taking the show on the road to the other states (yes, we will come to Victoria, Pest!)

Here's a few photos from the day...

Our display:

Dingo Bass, Phil W, Gavin and Brendan

Brendan with his new PB-4 kit and Phil and Phil
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

There are beers on the table....where the heck was Wokka?

Great to catch up and meet some of the forum members like Brenden (who really needs to have been more creative with his forum name!? as you can see in the last photo, even DB was surprised to learn at that very moment that Brenden really is called Brenden....
    http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Looks like it was a good day, would have loved to be able to see DB's finished guitars up close. Probably would have had to buy a few of the one off specials if I had been able to be there. Will def try to make it if you come to Vic!

Today was a great day for the Pit Bull team!

A massive thank you to the forum members that were able to drop by and say hi, Brendan, Maxaxe, Kimball, Sav and the Gavmeister.

Look forward to the next swap meet and the day we can take Pit Bull Guitars on the road interstate.

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

Yep - great day guys - apart from some of the teenaged angst inside :P . Excited about the new kit. Adding a build diary next. Good to meet the guys - next time I'll have a PB shirt on.

Yeh, really great to meet you guys, thanks for the great advice, especially to DB and Gav, and looking forward to seeing how the P bass comes along Brendan....

Quote from adam on May 5, 2013, 19:02
    Here's a few photos from the day...
    Talk about a rogue's gallery. Looks like it was a great day, let's hope it boosts sales and helps the business to continue to grow.

Well, then... I guess you had better pencil me in for when the Pitbull Roadshow hits VIC.
    Scott.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast