Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Appeal to keep site nicely structured and relevant

Quote from wokkaboy on March 27, 2013, 13:50
    all good Gavin, and even the Pest is happy with the idea. I think Pit Bull need to make a new trophy for Pest of the Year ! haha

on another subject how many guitars are you entering Gav for GOTM April ? You must have at least 3 ?

cheers Wokka
    I do indeed have three! Plus two acoustics and a Uke! I have been finishing them all off together. Stock piled over the last year whilst I researched how I was going to finish them in a 3x3 garden shed when suddenly in November last year everything aligned and fell into place, namely the acquisition of a 55m2 workshop and the discovery of Wudtone! I expect to have another 2 or 3 for April too! Flying 'V', Strat and the Ibanez! Still have three acoustics in the finishing stages! When I am ever going to get the time to play them all I don't know, but they all look really pretty!
    http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Quote from keloooe on March 27, 2013, 08:28
    Glenn, the reply button is up at the top of the page, where the subscribe and rrs feed buttons are!
    8O *facepalm*

... in my defence, it all looks like one button to me, though I couldn't quite work out what could possibly be meant by "Reply subscribe RSS" ...

Quote from GlennGP on March 27, 2013, 14:42

8O *facepalm*

... in my defence, it all looks like one button to me, though I couldn't quite work out what could possibly be meant by "Reply subscribe RSS" ...
    haha, don't worry, I sent an email to Adam a couple of months ago saying that the quick reply didnt work in Google Chrome, and the nhe pointed me out to the magical buttons that I never even realised were there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2