Thread: Some ideas ...

Hello!

I haven't yet received my order, so I don't know what's in the kit (funds should clear within the next few days ) ...
    But I did have some ideas as to some wiring options that *could* be included without adding parts to the kits.

Strat Style:
    Standard Wiring
    Standard Wiring with relocated volume (strat players know why!)

LP-like wirings (H-H w/ 2xVol 2xTone)
    Modern Wiring
    Modern Wiring w/ relocated cap (pseudo notch-filter)
    50's Wiring
    50's Wiring w/ relocated cap

I can find and draw up some wiring diagrams for these if you're interested ...
    I'll have a look at the other styles and see if there are any options I can come up with for those.
    These could either be included in the kit or just kept on the site as optional wiring schemes.

Thoughts?

Hey Yakkmeister,

Absolutely! Go for it. If you can put together a few different options for wiring our kits, I'm sure many forum members would be very appreciative.

Although I used the SD diagrams for a reference, our diagrams are based on the actual wiring done by a guitar tech friend of mine; Adam Brown.

I've tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you want to post some alternative wiring options, that would be fantastic.

Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Yes, totally go for it!!! I would certainly give them a look!

Cool - I'll get something together in the next week or so plus some links to the community that produced them!