Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Love the expanded range

Love the new models you've released.
    Even my wife, who had no interest in it, is now thinking of getting one.
    This might sound crazy... no, it IS crazy, but i'm considering getting the whole set, so please don't add too many more

Quote from MikeL on January 12, 2013, 21:00
    This might sound crazy... no, it IS crazy, but i'm considering getting the whole set, so please don't add too many more
    Have to echo this sentiment. Well done Adam! Really good range...cant wait until you are also supplying Wudtone too!
    don't listen to MikeL, if he can afford to buy the whole range another 20 to 30 models wont hurt his budget....!!
    http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Thanks Mike, from memory, we had 23 new guitar kits coming and 7 bass kits, plus the 8 already in our catalogue... you'll need to make room to hang 38 guitars and basses.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Quote from adam on January 12, 2013, 22:07
    Thanks Mike, from memory, we had 23 new guitar kits coming and 7 bass kits, plus the 8 already in our catalogue... you'll need to make room to hang 38 guitars and basses.

House extension required....

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

Quote from MikeL on January 12, 2013, 21:00
    Agree, the new range looks great, there's certainly something there for almost everyone (and the basses should fill that remaining gap!).

Cheers,

GGP

Quote from dingobass on January 12, 2013, 22:23
    Quote from adam on January 12, 2013, 22:07

House extension required....
    Yes DB, a house extension IS required for me as well, as my room is filled with stuff that we all can't really be bothered moving to my garage and having guitars in a garage is a bad idea...

Yes DB, a house extension IS required for me as well, as my room is filled with stuff that we all can't really be bothered moving to my garage and having guitars in a garage is a bad idea...
    Hey Callum,

A few of the regular Pit Bull Guitars Forum visitors have contacted me to ask if they can help you out with your goal to buy an LP-1 kit.

They're all very impressed by your enthusiasm and your contributions to the Forum; particularly your running tally... I think you've got about 37% of an LP-1 at the moment.

So, you let me know when you've hit 50% ($84.50) and Pit Bull Guitars (and the Forum regulars) will look after the rest. We will ship it to you freight free.

Keep up that fantastic energy mate.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Quote from adam on January 14, 2013, 17:13
    Hey Callum,

A few of the regular Pit Bull Guitars Forum visitors have contacted me to ask if they can help you out with your goal to buy an LP-1 kit.

They're all very impressed by your enthusiasm and your contributions to the Forum; particularly your running tally... I think you've got about 37% of an LP-1 at the moment.

So, you let me know when you've hit 50% ($84.50) and Pit Bull Guitars (and the Forum regulars) will look after the rest. We will ship it to you freight free.

*in awe* well done all (wish I'd thought of contributing!)

Glenn GP

Quote from GlennGP on January 14, 2013, 17:39
    Hey Callum,

*in awe* well done all (wish I'd thought of contributing!)

Glenn GP
    Glenn, get in touch with Adam, as I have put forward an idea you might be able to assist in....
    http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Hey Callum,

Wow, really??? Me, out of all people??? I don't remember what extraordinary task I completed!?!?!?!????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast