Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Let me Introduce myself

Quote from GlennGP on January 7, 2013, 09:43
    I'm getting the "take it slow" message loud and clear, there won't be any rushing around here!

Also, kit just arrived (and I mean it literally was just delivered) - that's three business days tops, from order to delivery, across the continent. Well done, Adam!
    That's great Glenn, thanks for the feedback. I have to say, I'm constantly impressed with the performance of Australia Post. Also, a big shout out to my business partner Phil Watson, who handles distribution. He gets most orders out the same day, or next day if the order comes in after midday.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Quote from adam on January 10, 2013, 07:07
    I'm getting the "take it slow" message loud and clear, there won't be any rushing around here!

Also, kit just arrived (and I mean it literally was just delivered) - that's three business days tops, from order to delivery, across the continent. Well done, Adam!
    That's great Glenn, thanks for the feedback. I have to say, I'm constantly impressed with the performance of Australia Post. Also, a big shout out to my business partner Phil Watson, who handles distribution. He gets most orders out the same day, or next day if the order comes in after midday.
    Is it just me or is everyone on the team either an Adam or Phil????

Yep, one Adam and two Phils.

Reminds me of when I started in the Fire Service here in WA, everyone was either Bob or Bill.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

[quote]Quote from keloooe on January 10, 2013, 07:40
    [quote]Quote from adam on January 10, 2013, 07:07

All the best people are called Phil.....

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

Quote from dingobass on January 10, 2013, 08:03
    Quote from keloooe on January 10, 2013, 07:40
    Quote from adam on January 10, 2013, 07:07

All the best people are called Phil.....
    You mean the best people are called Callum??? It's okay, everyone has typo's!!!

Hi everyone, and thanks to Adam.
    My name is John and I live in Newcastle, NSW. Been playing guitar since 1981. I've had quite a few guitars since I started but now I think I've only got 8 or 9 now. I suffer from Guitar Acquisition Syndrome.

This time I thought I would give a kit build a go. Not much of a woodworker, but I am fairly careful etc. :?

Anyway, hope to swap stories and experiences.

John

Quote from John on January 21, 2013, 13:27
    My name is John and I live in Newcastle, NSW. Been playing guitar since 1981. I've had quite a few guitars since I started but now I think I've only got 8 or 9 now. I suffer from Guitar Acquisition Syndrome.

This time I thought I would give a kit build a go. Not much of a woodworker, but I am fairly careful etc. :?

John
    Hey John, welcome to our forums! The kits are of high quality (I'm getting one tomorrow!), and will look great if you choose to finish it on Wudtone (available Feb)! If you have ANY concerns/ questions, feel free to ask any of us, and we will all help.
    One more thing... Take the build slow, and it will be a guitar that will last for a long time!!!

Hi John, Welcome to the Forum. We all get GAS at some point mate! That's why we are here!

Have a good look througgh the forum and especially at the Vid's as these will assist you along the way...

PS, my Woodwork teacher told me he'd leave the state if I ever became a surgeon!
    http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Quote from John on January 21, 2013, 13:27

John

Welcome aboard John.

Enjoy the build and please do share pics of progress!

Which kit did you get?

You are going to use Wudtone, aren't you?
    If you do decide to use Wudtone or would like to know more about it fire off an email to me at dingobass@pitbullguitars.com.

Hard sell over

What ever finish you decide on, there is a wealth of experience here on the forum in all types of finishes and we are eager to give any help and advice you may need. Oh, and don't forget to share any tips or tricks that you may know.

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

DB, you need to change your moniker to "There is always a work around to solve paint problems, paint mistakes and other guitar painting gremlins....and that's WUDTONE! PS - Your parts for your Pickup winder arrived today!

http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1258&dateline=1443806  448Gavmeister

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast