Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Wiring Diagrams

And the people give thanks to the Oracle.

(DB, if the holes aren't there for the ground wire perhaps you could encourage Adam to see if the factory can add them in future)

Scott.

/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from WeirdBits on September 6, 2013, 14:50
    /<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/Quote from joshj on September 6, 2013, 12:47
    Hmmm other option is put a third hole in the control cavity
    Either put another hole in the control cavity for the switch, or you could:
    a) use a concentric pot as your combined volume & tone and use the other hole for a 3-way switch.
    b) use push/pull pots for both your volume and tone so you can switch each pickup on or off.
    c) rout out a small cavity for a side mounted switch and use a LP style jack plate to mount it (although, this will also require a path drilled for the wiring to the cavity, which could be difficult).
    I've decided to make things simple, there is no way around this but I will simply have to put a 3rd hole in the control cavity for a 3 way, Adam I think you need to talk to the supplier as this kit came with no 3 way switch, capacitor for a tone or a 3 way mounting point

The control panel is a direct copy of the Hofner control plate...
    Mr Brendan has done a wiring diagram for the HB that will solve all your problems...
    (You may run into more dramas if you try to retrofit pots etc as the control panel is pretty much a sealed unit).

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

So dingo you don't agree with wiring it like an ex-1 with a new hole drilled in the control cavity for a 3 way?

I believe DB thought your post was related to a Hofner bass rather than your GD-1.

Scott.

D'OH! Sorry Josh... I got confused there....

There is always a workaround for glitches, mistakes and other Guitar building gremlins.....

Hey guys, any TL-1TH wiring diagrams? I've seen a few Thinline diagrams around the web but there are subtle variations in some of those.

It would be the same for a standard Telecaster
    http://www.pitbullguitars.com/wp-con...f/PBG-TL-1.pdf

Yep, as Pest said, essentially you want the 2 Humbucker wiring diagram but with the lever switch from the 2 Single Coil wiring diagram, if that makes sense. So, if you're using the stock humbuckers, just wire them like the single coil diagram.

Scott.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6