Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Contact and deliveries

Contact and deliveries

Hello

Tried to get in touch on email regarding delivery of my ordered bass from November
    No reply on emails what so ever.
    So, my question is, may I get in touch with pitbull this way or is all down since Adam moved?
    Would appreciate status on my order…

Pit Bull is only staffed part-time, so email responses times can be variable. When did you email? Note that tomorrow (6th June is a national holiday).

Also, have you checked your junk mail folder just in case?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Barden View Post
    Pit Bull is only staffed part-time, so email responses times can be variable. When did you email? Note that tomorrow (6th June is a national holiday).

Also, have you checked your junk mail folder just in case?
    Not in junk mail
    Sent email 20th of April so we’ll, should be possible to reply within a month I think.

I’ll give it a third try, Adam would always reply within a day or two. Just wanted to know if it’s only me

Resent mail from different mail provider to make sure it’s no problem on my side.
    Must say I’m surprised as usually there is superior service from pitbull.
    Last edited by piece; 07-06-2022 at 01:25 AM.

Got a reply, thanks for the attention

Same here Piece

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Hello to Someone from Pittbull,

Last year I purchased PIT BULL GUITARS ES-1F ELECTRIC GUITAR KIT, it was professionally set up by Dwight at DRW Custom Guitars in Brisbane, frets leveled and dressed, two different Gotoh bridges, bone nut and it still doesn't intonate properly, single notes are very sharp when fretting chords, G and bottom E strings are sharp at the twelfth fret, other strings are intonated at the twelfth fret but sharp along the fretboard.

I've spent over $500 trying to get this guitar to play in tune and it won't.

Please help.....

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Pavy View Post
    Hello to Someone from Pittbull,

Last year I purchased PIT BULL GUITARS ES-1F ELECTRIC GUITAR KIT, it was professionally set up by Dwight at DRW Custom Guitars in Brisbane, frets leveled and dressed, two different Gotoh bridges, bone nut and it still doesn't intonate properly, single notes are very sharp when fretting chords, G and bottom E strings are sharp at the twelfth fret, other strings are intonated at the twelfth fret but sharp along the fretboard.

I've spent over $500 trying to get this guitar to play in tune and it won't.

Please help.....
    Might want to make your own thread if you haven't already.
    Also, sounds like it might not have been set up completely right if it's that far off. Sounds like the nut is too tall, or the intonation isn't quite right. Hard to tell without seeing it though

Hi,

I’ve been trying to get in touch about my order with no reply coming from Pittbull.
    I ordered an FS-1 kit and a few other items on 12/3/23. Over two weeks later I received a parcel from Pitbull, but, it was an ES-1S kit and did not have the extra items. My attempts to make contact by phone, email and direct message five so far been ignored.
    To say I’m disappointed in how this is being handled would be an understatement.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast