Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Contact and deliveries

ive been having the same trouble

Even I sent a mail 5 days before I have not gotten any response. It's becoming terrible

Sent from my NE2211 using Tapatalk

This is not good. It's not a big operation. I wonder if something has happened? Anyone in Perth who could check on them?

4. Liked by: BrothaBacon

I never received the bone nut that was "coming"... and the fret markers on my neck are about 5 degrees off straight.

I can't even be bothered trying to put the rest of the POS together, it's going in the bin.

Not to mention the package had the wrong address even though the invoice had the right one.

This is not the way it was, and is a little heartbreaking to read. I'd keep PM'ing Adam, and maybe Brendan. Wish I could offer a better suggestion. I suspect that something it going on with the folks at PB that is interfering with what was pretty good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by blakamin View Post
    I never received the bone nut that was "coming"...
    Hi blakamin,

I'm also waiting for a G-style 6 string bone nut from an April order. I do know from my contact with Adam that PBG have not been able to get their supply of these, and I see that they are still not available to purchase from their site. I'm confident that one will turn up when they are available!

I had a similar experience last year with some Gotoh locking tuners, but I did get them!
    PitBull Builds: FVB-4, LP-1SS, FBM-1, AG-2, TB-4, SSCM-1, TLA-1, TL-1TB, STA-1HT, DSCM-1 Truckster, ST-1, STA-1, MBM-1.

Scratch Builds: Pine Explorer, Axe Bass, Mr Scary, Scratchy Tele's.

The little voices in my head keep telling me "build more guitars"

Not good at all, I didn't have any issues with the delivery, aside from being a little longer in the mailing process, which I kind of expected. All parts were included as I ordered it. My order was made early June and I received it early July. There has been issues with getting freight across from Western Australia, hold ups. I hope this is sorted out.

Hi, I ordered an sms-6q last weekend, and the paypal payment took a few days to go through, but I haven't had any correspondence since. The previous two st-1's I bought were seamless transactions and were here in brissy within a week, but I haven't heard anything about this last order. Gave me ptsd from the one I ordered from China in early may, good news there, they sent that one yesterday.

I got a reply to my fb message, so it seems like they are ok, which is good. Must just be busy.

11. Liked by: Trevor Davies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3