Thread: Hey from CBR

Hey from CBR

Hey all,

I am Ash from CBR, long time stalker first time poster. Have been building guitars for a bit over 8 months now and have completed 3 builds, including an MK 2 (as a Johnny tribute) and a FBM1 in a really nice sonic blue. I have also done a JBass using dingo stains which came off really nice after some work.

Current builds are a DJT-1 (which I am having wiring dramas with and posted in other sub for help), A ‘V’ which is currently curing and I have done with a candy apple red finish (silver metal undercoat), and an ST1 which I’m building for my daughter in Shell Pink and I made a custom paisley scratch plate to match.

Love building them, love Pitbull kits and look forward to getting to know you! Can post pics of old builds if you are interested.

Hi and welcome!

Yes, please post some picks. Why not start a belated build diary for each one, with pics and a description of what you did?

Welcome aboard!
    #001 (LP-1S) [finished - co-runner up Nov 2018 GOTM]
    #002 (WL-1)
    #003 (MPL Megacaster - semi scratch build) [finished]
    #004 (ST-1 JR - Arachnoid Superhero build) [finished]
    #005 (LP jr)
    #006 (TL-1A)

Junk shop acoustic refurbs (various)
    'The TGS Special'

Welcome Ash-team. In 8 months you have been very busy. The guitar building bug must have bitten really hard!
    PitBull Builds: FVB-4, LP-1SS, FBM-1, AG-2, TB-4, SSCM-1, TLA-1, TL-1TB, STA-1HT, DSCM-1 Truckster, ST-1, STA-1, MBM-1.

Scratch Builds: Pine Explorer, Axe Bass, Mr Scary, Scratchy Tele's.

The little voices in my head keep telling me "build more guitars"