Hey Folks,

Been a while, I hope you're all doing well.

As you may have gathered, I've been taking a back seat and leaving the running of things to the more-than-capable Ben Pettit. We are very lucky to have found him and that he really loves working here.

One thing that has recently raised my blood pressure, however, is this review site; Australian Product Review, which I'd never heard of, but seems many customers are heading to before purchasing. Pit Bull Guitars has an awful score of 1.8, with just 4 reviews; 3 very negative and one very positive.

This seems (to me at least) to be wildly mis-representative of Pit Bull Guitars, given we have 99.7% positive feedback on EBay, from almost 4000 reviews.

Sure, customers get the odd faulty kit, but I think that this is more than compensated by our solid replacement guarantee. I know the feedback I receive by email is overwhelmingly positive.

I wanted to ask the community if they could take a few minutes to visit the review site and leave an honest review for Pit Bull Guitars.

I am definitely NOT asking you to leave only a positive review; just honest scores and opinions of your experience with our business, so potential customers can have a more realistic picture of what they should expect. If you had a bad experience, say why it was bad.

Here's the link https://www.productreview.com.au/lis...t-bull-guitars

Thanks