Thread: Neck options??

Neck options??

Is it possible to get a lefthanded neck for a righthanded kit? I'd like the look of the inverted headstock. I really don't want to buy a separate neck from another supplier, then have a spare laying around.
    PLAY WHAT YOU LOVE... AND PLAY IT LOUD!

It should certainly be possible as a special order, though that can add a couple of months to the delivery time (maybe more at the moment as shipping is still very messed up after Covid).

I assume that you are talking about a Strat-style neck rather than anything else. There is the STR-1 kit with a reverse headstock.

I can’t see any l/h necks currently available in the Pit Bull necks section (there used to be some IIRC), so it’s not clear whether Pit Bull could do it from stock. Best to email them. mailto:service@pitbullguitars.com

Note that Pit Bull is a part-time operation and their replying to emails is rather patchy at the moment and can often take a while.

Thanks for the info, Simon. Strat style, Tele style, even a paddle style would be ideal. But I'll email them when I'm ready to add to my ever-growing stable (which is news my wife never wants to hear! lol)
    PLAY WHAT YOU LOVE... AND PLAY IT LOUD!

Tell me about it! Lack of space stops my collection of 30+ guitars growing.