No, I'm not Britany! But it looks like there is another non-PBG strat build in my future!

I've said over and over here, "I don't need another strat - I don't need another strat".
Well I managed to hold out for nearly a year, and I came to terms with the fact that I just love strats and I was just being silly!

I am going with a slightly different route than previous builds and using a pre-finished body. I just don't have the energy or motivation to do a complete finish job right now, so I ordered a body from Aliexpress. We'll see if I live to regret it. There are lots of positive reviews for the bodies and the seller, so fingers crossed, I'll be happy.

Poplar body with 3-Tone Sunburst:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3TSB ST.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	41846

I already have a maple/maple neck from and earlier project already and have the pickups, electronics and other hardware. I did order a Wilkinson vibrato bridge and a white pearloid pickguard despite having others in my possession, but was wanted a specific look.

Here's mock-up I generated on Fender's Mod Shop webpage:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3TSB snapshot.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	41847

It's a pretty standard (classic?) layout with no fancy design mods, but that is what I want. I will customise the pickguard shape slightly though, and have few little changes in mind that should require minimal effort. Construction won't commence until November as projected delivery date for the body is 02/11.