Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: EVH Frankenbass

Mail is a bit sketchy at the moment. Australia post isn't always forthcoming with the updates in time.

Agreed. it's been over 2 weeks Perth-Sydney, let's see what happens!

I ordered a couple of cases of beer from Liquorland for my dad for father's day. It was shipped 3 weeks ago and only had to go from Melbourne to Newcastle. It's turning up today. Fair to say there have been some delays with Aus Post.

Also ordered a ZerO Glide nut from 'Murica that was shipped on 4th August and I have no idea where that is. Last update was 9th August with USPS. Aus Post have the tracking info, but no tracking events listed - hopefully it's just stuck in customs.

4. Liked by: Andyxlh

You can't always go by the tracking info atm... some events may have happened without it being scanned in so the system shows it on the tracking history. I've had stuff show as being "it's on the way to the sorting facility " to suddenly showing that it had been delivered and skipped the "it's out of delivery" step altogether! Stuff from the US is a bit hit and miss. The fastest way seems to be to buy through Amazon if possible and be delivered through their system.

Agreed, I ordered some small parts for my bike from the USA at the end of June, showed up 2 days ago, air freight...

Ok, so still waiting for the bits to finish this project……. 3 weeks from Pitbull hq to Sydney, still no sign 😕

Update- looks like it might not be here until next Friday, exactly one month. Weird, I ordered 2 cases the same day from PB, sent on the same truck, one took 4 days, the other might be more than 4 weeks!
    Of course the empty case came immediately…..
    Oh well, first world problem 😁

Well, at least the reflectors arrived today…
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	259E3915-339F-4D7B-85BA-521A8FE059C5.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	389.9 KB 
ID:	41699

10. Liked by: PJSprog

You can now walking along dark roads with it on your back, and not get run over by cars.

12. Liked by: Andyxlh

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Barden View Post
    You can now walking along dark roads with it on your back, and not get run over by cars.
    Well, that’s one less thing to worry about then.
    In other good news, the additional bits to finish this project (electrics and pickups) will arrive today, exactly 4 weeks from posting!
    Also in the pb hard case is a TLB kit with a paddle headstock that I’m going to do an upside down headstock on… waiting at the gate for the postman! 😁

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast