Quote Originally Posted by Simon Barden View Post
The jack orientation is certainly different, aesthetically challenging, but not really bizarre.
..snip..
Definitely weird to me, but then I've spent my adult life trying to avoid music shops to see whats outthere given my taste far exceeds my disposable income

Interesting thought though, and thinking about it, yes, it's certainly a safer way than the traditional method.
I used to really hate it, but then I really hated that guitar. I'm more into Les Pauls, so my mind kind of decided this thing was an abomination that I brought because it was half the price of the cheapest LP style I could find at the time and I needed a guitar quickly. Small town, few choices lol.

To be honest, I'm not even hating the jack now like I used to. Something as simple as the guard change to black, cutting the white plastic off the whammy bar and bringing it back to chrome, I'm actually starting to take to it. It's rapidly gone from a project that I really didn't care too much about to being one that I'm really quite eager to do well and achieve a good result.

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm gonna need a lot more wall space soon for guitars :P