Thread: Tb4m wiring diagram

Tb4m wiring diagram

Anyone know where I could find a wiring diagram for a tlb4m, need it infront of me to know what im doing, very very basic knowledge of wiring and I notice its one of the only ones not on the pitbull website wiring diagrams section

Given only 1 pickup, 1 volume and 1 tone - you could go with this diagram (https://www.pitbullguitars.com/wp-co...91v1t_2014.pdf) and bypass the switch entirely (note may require some rewiring of the control panel). If you want to use the switch - given only one pickup - you'd need to work out what you want it to do (e.g., use it as a kill switch). If you get stuck - feel free to reach out to Brendan at Pitbullguitars dot com.

Regards,
    Brendan

3. Liked by: Micthedic

There are actually quite a lot not specifically listed or don't have an appropriate wiring diagram now. Also a lot where the kits now have 4-conductor wiring and the diagrams only show single conductor + screen.

5. Liked by: Micthedic

Thanks brendan, will have a look at trying to work this out and if i can't you might get an email from me haha

We did go over this a year ago where I suggested you copy an Esquire wiring system.

https://www.buildyourownguitar.com.a...l=1#post192077

It really is a very poor kit as the wiring provided isn't correct for a standard 'Tele' Precision bass or even consistent within itself. I'm not sure whether the body is routed for a pickup or not, as the kit description says both and the photo says not.

I can confirm the body is routed for pickup, control panel, jack and a groud wire from bridge

I'm now in contact with brendan through email. Very helpful.

Simon, thanks, I know you did give me some help last year with the first kit, I very much appreciate it. I'm very very basic when it comes too wiring and electrics, being a plasterer to trade 😂😂. Hopefully il pick it up. It seems too me Alot of it is already done, I just need too connect it up