Looking for a bit of help please. I've just bought a second hand Korean Epiphone Gold Top for another upgrade project which had been converted from it's original P90's to humbuckers. Neck pickup is a Mighty Mite (Dimarzio?) braided ground and single hot which is showing just under 13 on the multimeter which I may re-use on it or something else.

The bridge pickup is a puzzle though as it's unbranded. There's a braided outer wire and then red, black and white. Taking the cover off it looks like someone may have hooked out the green wire. I can post a photo but in case there's no need here's how it's wired. One line of slugs has the black at one end an a short white cable at the other which is also connected to the red at the end of the other line of slugs next to it. At the other end of that line is a longer white. To summarise, the braided outer has inside it black, white, red all connected to three of the four poles on the pickup itself but then there's a short white on the fourth pole connected to the red one.

I've connected a multimeter and the readings are as follows:

When one clip connected to black and the other to white 13.35
" " red " " " 6.51
" " " " " black 6.78
" " red/white combined the other to black 6.78

Basically all I need to know is it usable in this form and if so how do I go about wiring it up again, needless to say I didn't take photos before removing all the electrics and also it wasn't working while in the guitar as the red had been cut so I've no idea how it sounds.

Cheers

Keith