Thread: EX kit Gold hardware question?

EX kit Gold hardware question?

Hi folks,

First post here. I’ve built a bunch of pedal kits, now looking to up my DIY game to building a guitar. Had my eye on the EX kits. I emailed Pitbull about availability, and they said they expect them back in stock this month.

I’m thinking about replacing the stock tailpiece with a Duesenberg Les Trem https://store.duesenberg.de/en/tremo...i?number=TM85G
    Just wondering if anyone has done this, and if the gold version of the Les Trem is a good match, color-wise, with the gold hardware option offered by Pitbull?
    Chrome is pretty consistent, but gold tones can have some noticeable differences in hue.

Thanks in advance for any insight

I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I've had problems getting stuff from Germany. My pickups have been sitting at Frankfurt waiting for a flight for two months now. According to the store it could be another month before it turns up, If others here recommend it's a worthwhile upgrade, try to get it from a more local source.

I actually got the Les Trem already. Ordered from Thomann a month or two ago. Seems like it showed up in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks for the heads up though