Thread: No reply to custom kit emails?

No reply to custom kit emails?

Hi Everyone, just joined the forum.
    I have been going through the Pitbull website, and the kits are amazing, but I would love to have the ability to tweak them. While browsing, I came across the custom shop option, which stated I should write a mail for such inquires. It says I should expect a reply within 24 hours, but I sent a mail on Saturday, and am yet to receive a reply? Is this normal, or am I overreacting?

I have found them to be quite efficient in getting back to me. perhaps they are on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Survivr View Post
    Hi Everyone, just joined the forum.
    I have been going through the Pitbull website, and the kits are amazing, but I would love to have the ability to tweak them. While browsing, I came across the custom shop option, which stated I should write a mail for such inquires. It says I should expect a reply within 24 hours, but I sent a mail on Saturday, and am yet to receive a reply? Is this normal, or am I overreacting?
    Hi Sol_Survivr,

Unfortunately, the hard drive in my work computer died on Friday last week and all my emails went with it.
    I think I've got everything back now so you should receive a reply from Andre soon.
    If you don't hear anything in the next 24 hours, let me know and I'll sort it out.
    Ben

ben(at)pitbullguitars.com

Thanks @BJP. Eagerly awaiting a response

@BJP, still no reply

Bump.
    Pretty wierd stuff going on here.....