Thread: Yet another new luthier apprentice

Yet another new luthier apprentice

Hello, my name is César and I am from Madrid.

Last year I bought two kits around mid-March, just when first lockdown started here in Spain. My first intention was having a nice activity to spend what seemed to be a very boring easter holidays (around 9 days off).

Unfortunately, despite the fact that my kits arrived just the week before easter, all the paperwork related importing from a non-EU country took too long because of covid19 pandemic and my kits weren't delivered before holidays ended. In fact they arrived one week after, so I couldn't start the project then. More holidays arrived but still couldn't start for different reasons.

Finally, I could start two weeks ago, and when I started reading the Manual in PDF I found as one of the first advices registering in the Forum so that I can get advices and tips, and also keep a diary to state my progress, so here I go!

I bought a TL guitar and a JZ bass kits, both in Zebrawood with black hardware and pickguard and maple fretboard. Both guitar and bass will have a very similar look, and my intention was and still is working in parallel with both kits.

So that's all by now. Cheers!

Hello and welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk