Quote Originally Posted by FrankenWashie View Post
I know your pain Rabbit. I think there are many who do.
Unfortunately, the pain only got worse . Lets see... the body is Basswood, which is only one step up from Paulownia. There are a couple of minor dings on edges. In addition, base coat is very fragile. It cot scraped a few times, both the base, and the primordial graphics. I tried to touch up with the air brush, but the colour from the same paint came out lighter, it was just too obvious . This mean that any touch ups had to be done with the mini gun, with the extra paint consumption and cleaning that goes along with that.I also had bleed issues underneath some tape ups a couple of times, so more back masking and touch ups. I managed to stop the bleed issue part way through the second time by spraying some clear basecoat first to fill in any creep spots and stop any colour from going in there. It's been a case of two steps forward and one step back just about every step of the way .

So here's where I am at, which is just the scaffolding for the next step. Until this thing is cleared, I have to be oh so careful .

@Lappa: Thanx! it's metallic copper flake

Back:

and front:

I'm hoping my PUPs move soon. They went from Berlin to Frankfurt in a day, and have been stuck at Frankfurt for nearly a month . I guess global pandemic trumps German efficiency !