Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie From The ACT

Quote Originally Posted by Greensy View Post
    Hi from Belco!

Good to see another Canberran here!
    Hello.... also from Belco.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Welcome Greensy. I look forward to seeing your progress in the build diary section. Be warned, these kits are like heroin. Before long, you'll have (at least) one of everything.

BTW, I got myself an OLP MM1-FR black quilt top many years ago. Great guitar for the price - couldn't afford to splash out for the proper MM. These things were licensed copies. Still Chinese made, but they used better electronics than you'd normally expect.

If you can find yourself one of these second hand, you could always pull it to pieces and rebuild for that kit experience. Or just keep it as is with maybe a mod here and there. Sadly, these things are becoming harder and harder to find. I don't think anyone wants to part with them - I know nobody is getting mine.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenWashie View Post
    Welcome aboard! Very much like the sound of your ST plan, look forward to seeing it come to fruition! Best of luck with it.
    Thank you! All the parts are on the way and should get here by next week so I'll make a post once I start and keep you updated.
    Last edited by Greensy; 22-10-2020 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m0j0 View Post
    Welcome Greensy. I look forward to seeing your progress in the build diary section. Be warned, these kits are like heroin. Before long, you'll have (at least) one of everything.
    I'll keep that in mind. Although I already buy guitars every chance I get and it'll only get worse either way haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanjb View Post
    Hello.... also from Belco.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk
    Nice! Hope things are well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2