Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August/September Shipment Update Thread

August/September Shipment Update Thread

Our next shipment of most popular kits is due to leave the Factory this week. This is somewhat good news, as we were looking at mid-September at one stage

We are hoping this is the Sailing Schedule:

ETD Export Port : 15th July
    ETA Fremantle: 13th August
    Delivery to Pit Bull Guitars by the 20th August
    Shipping of all Backorders to be completed by the 28th of August

Of course, with Sea Freight shipping, there are so many variables beyond our control. So, we can only provide an estimate of delivery times as we receive updates from our Agents.

We will update this Post as updates are received.

Thank you for your understanding.

****August 13 Update****

The ship was due to dock at Fremantle Port today, so we should have the container next week. It takes a while to clear Customs, Quarantine, etc.

We will do our very best to get all backorders out before the 28th of August

****August 19 Update****
    Container has arrived and we have started shipping backorders. There is an unprecedented amount of them (5 times what we would normally deal with) so please be patient. If you have a backorder and really do need it quickly (for a gift or school project), please email me and I can put it at the front of the queue. I am confident we will have all backorders shipped by the end of August (12 days)
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

2. Liked by: Dofreo, dozymuppet

Re: Custom orders

If you were quoted August/September for your Custom Order (by Sea Freight), then the above schedule applies... hopefully you have it before the end of August, or at least the first week of September.

If you have a Custom Order by Airfreight, there are no delays, and we are seeing delivery times of 8-9 weeks on average.
    Cheers,

Adam

4. Liked by: Ethan_

Hi Adam, thanks for the update!
    ~~ love through art ~~
    Build 1: DHB-5 Semi-Hollow Electric Bass https://www.buildyourownguitar.com.a...ad.php?t=10621
    Build 2: GSM-1 Electric Guitar https://www.buildyourownguitar.com.a...ad.php?t=10714

Looking forward to it. So many models have gone out of stock since I developed this itch to scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Re: Custom orders

If you were quoted August/September for your Custom Order (by Sea Freight), then the above schedule applies... hopefully you have it before the end of August, or at least the first week of September.

If you have a Custom Order by Airfreight, there are no delays, and we are seeing delivery times of 8-9 weeks on average.
    Would a custom order quoted for June/July be included with this shipment too?

Quote Originally Posted by skajae View Post
    Would a custom order quoted for June/July be included with this shipment too?
    Best to email us, as it may have just arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Best to email us, as it may have just arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm guessing I just jumped the gun assuming the July shipment had been delayed. Thanks

Any updates on air freight custom orders? I've been waiting almost 12 weeks for mine.
    cheers

Thanks for the update Adam, cant wait to start my first build!

Any shipping updates? I ordered a backordered DSZ-1 end of July and was hoping it would be shipped based on your last update on Aug 19. I’ve emailed customer service on 9/18 with no response. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast