Thread: I made decent progress on my bass

I made decent progress on my bass

I have not had too much tie this last month to work on guitars but I really got some time in on a 5-string Solo Music Gear bass. Like all kits I had some modifications to do. I am filming it and will start posting the videos to my Youtube channel.

I do still have two videos to finish the series on my 7-string but the transition to playing it is more difficult than I expected. Maybe if I was more than a mediocre player it would have been easier.

2. Liked by: MusicStudent1

How is the build coming?

I have put it on hold because I entered the Great Guitar Build off 2020 and am doing a PRS style kit first. I could have gotten either done in the same time-frame but thought the guitar would be a better entrant into the contest. Since I am filming it specifically for the contest I am doing them as a rapid series of short videos which are different than the other build videos I have done or planned to do.

I have the video link in a different thread.

Ok...I think I might have seen your videos on YouTube last night...did you build a set neck super strat that was originally a bolt on by any chance?

That I did.